Confidential Drug Testing Provides For All Your Drug Testing Needs.
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Urine & Hair Testing
- Breathalyzer/Urine Alcohol Testing
- 5-minute Urinalysis
- Drug Policy Developing
- Drug Awareness Training
- Computer Generated Randoms
- Specimen Shipping and Mailers
- School/Student Testing
- DNA Paternity Testing
- Steroid Testing (Teens, Athletic Departments)
- Industrial DOT Testing & NON-DOT Testing
Why should you drug test?
Employee substance abuse is a fact of life in today’s workplace. An estimated 14.8 million Americans are current illicit drug users. 1The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration reported that 77 percent of illicit drug users in the United States are employed. That’s 9.4 million people. The chances are good that your organization employs some of these workers.
Drug and alcohol abuse increase:
- Sick Leave
- Workers Compensation
- Damage to Property
- Poor Decisions
- High Turnover
Substance Abuse = Lost $$$
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Nationwide Collection Sites
- On-Site Collections
- Confidential Parent/Child DNA Paternity Testing
Our random program:
Our Random Program uses a computer based program for companies requiring random drug and alcohol testing. The selection program is controlled by a random number generator. The stats are generated on a quarterly and yearly basis and can be submitted for compliance audits and bids.
Confidential Drug Testing will assist you in setting up a drug free environment!
1. US Department of Health and Human Services Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2000). 1999 National Household Survey on Drug Abuse. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services.